I am sorry to have to inform you that J Ring Glass Inc will be closing the supply part of its business as of December 1st 2016. It has been difficult and very uncertain for the last eight months, but the news that Uroboros will be closing last week puts us in the situation that our business model no longer will work.
We will try, as best we can, to hold to our regular hours of operation until the first of December, but if our present staff members find employment opportunities before the first we may need to adjust days and times. Please follow our weekly emails to keep informed.
Thank you all so very much for patronizing our supply store for over forty-one years.
Joe Ring Susan Thrash
Now for some Good News
As some of you know we have been planning to professionally video tape our classes and have them on a new pay per view website and we have begun the production of those classes.
With competitive pricing and free shipping for orders of $75 or more and using Spee-Dee Delivery*, J Ring Glass is your one stop shop for stained glass, fused glass and beading supplies.
* Spee-Dee Delivery service area is the seven states of Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wisconsin, most of North Dakota and parts of Missouri.
J Ring Glass has been the leading upper midwest provider in classes and demonstrations on glass fusing, stained glass, mosaics and beading.
Check out our current schedule and sign up for our email updates.
J Ring Glass Studio does not provide custom cut to size glass service for cabinets, windows and repairs, etc.
Available Local Classes | 2016
ffer classes with the very best instruction available so that students will be introduced to new and traditional methods of glass working at the professional level.
Stained Glass Classes:
- Mastering Glass Cutting No.120
- Beginning Stained Glass No.100
- Advanced Stained Glass With
- Introduction to Plate Making
& Pendants No.300
- Advanced Platemaking and Bending No.305
- Botanical Imaging No.310
- Glass Painting with Pen & Enamels No.320
- Make Your Own Molds No.326
- Set Your Kiln on Fire No.350